- Solar charge controller act as a mediator between solar panels and batteries, a solar panel converts sunlight energy into electrical energy through an electrochemical process also know as photovoltaic process.
- This solar charger controller ability to stand perfectly at 40A current as input, operated at 36 Volt systems
- Energy is stored in the battery with the help of solar panel through a diode and a fuse. Energy stored in the battery can be used when there is no sunlight as during discharge, chemical energy is converted into electrical energy
- A charge controller or charge regulator is basically a voltage and current regulator to keep batteries from overcharging it regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the batteries
- MGA Solar Charge Controller (36V40A) based on PWM “Pulse With Modulation” technology is often used as one of the best method to use renewable source solar energy. Through pulse with modulation technology we efficiently controlled compensation and variation from solar panel and gives constant power to charge the batteries
15 Days Return/Replacement Policy - Product return or replacement is accepted by MGA Charger within 15 days of product delivery only in case a wrong or damaged product has been delivered. Cancellation allowed.